Come learn the key components of Financial Literacy and how to begin Mastering your Money at this community forum! Register HERE NOW! Financial literacy is the possession of the set of skills and
Come learn the key components of Financial Literacy and how to begin Mastering your Money at this community forum! Register HERE NOW!
Financial literacy is the possession of the set of skills and knowledge that allows an individual to make informed and effective decisions with all of their financial resources.
Financial literacy is often overlooked in our current society. It is a topic that can sometimes cause confusion, complacency, and even contempt. It is a subject matter that is puzzlingly absent from our traditional public school education system and rarely taught in even our finest institutions of higher learning.
We have assembled some of the best in the field of finance to educate you about:
- Goal-setting and prioritizing your spending
- Creating sustainable saving habits
- The wealth mindset and how to obtain it
- Understanding financial instruments
- Principles of investing
- Debt management and ways to negotiate with your lenders
- How to protect yourself from identity theft
- Fundamentals of buying property
This workshop is for educational purposes only. No solicitations will be made by any presenters and at no time will you be asked to purchase anything. The Rotary Club of Harlem is a volunteer-based, community service organization with the goal to empower the Harlem community.
We welcome all interested participants to join us for a day of interactive discussion and education, as we work to simplify the world of finance. All ages are welcome to attend.
The first 50 people to register will attend FREE! The next 50 people will register for $5, and the last 50 people for $10. Space is limited to 150 guests so please be proactive. Lunch, snacks & refreshments will be provided. You won’t want to miss it!
All funds collected from registrants will go towards funding the Chanell Gatewood Scholarship for Harlem students in honor of our deceased and beloved club member.
- 9:30 A.M. – Doors Open (Coffee and Continental Breakfast served)
- 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M – Panel Discussion
- 11:30 A.M. – 11:45 A.M. – Break
- 11:45 A.M. – 12:15 P.M. Presentation on Debt Management
- 12:15 P.M. – 12:45 P.M. Lunch and Presentation on Identity Theft
- 12:45 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. – Forum Wrap Up & Gift Raffle
- 1:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M. – Optional One on One Complimentary Consultations
All attendees will receive a complimentary raffle ticket at registration to win educational prizes. Participants may sign up during the event for one on one discussions with our team of experts. There is no cost for the individual consultations.
Panelists & Presenters include:
(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 9:49 pm